- My Account
The counseling program at Pure Desire Ministries offers biblically-based and clinically-informed treatment for individuals, couples, and families who are impacted by unhealthy and relationally harmful sexual behavior. Pure Desire’s clinical staff works to bring recovery and restoration from sexual addiction and intimacy disorders within the Christian community.
Pure Desire would like to hire two qualified individuals to join their clinical team. These positions begin as part-time and become full time with hourly compensation. Click here for the initial job questionnaire.
- Three years experience working with individuals and couples impacted by sex addiction in a Christian pastoral or mental healthcare setting
- Ability to work individually or with a co-clinician of the opposite gender
- Integrity of personal and professional boundaries
- Impeccable ethical standards
- Willingness and ability to meet with clients in person or via video conferencing
- Ability to deliver treatment within an established and structured task-centered model
- Familiar with ongoing professional development requirements
- IITAP certified as a sex addiction professional
- Licensed pastor or licensed mental health professional
- Familiarity with HIPAA compliance standards
*For additional questions, email email@example.com