- My Account
This two-day conference is for Pure Desire group members and leaders who want to create effective groups that help men and women break free from unwanted sexual behaviors, process trauma, and heal from betrayal. If you want effective and inviting groups and want to learn how to better help others discover a life free from unwanted sexual behavior, this is for you!
Come join other group members and leaders as we learn together how to help create a culture of healing and freedom in our communities!
Through the 8 sessions we will:
- Deepen our understanding of neurochemistry by looking into specific functions of the brain in addiction and relationships
- Talk through difficult group related topics such as disclosure and honesty
- Thoroughly discuss complex recovery tools like the Double Bind and the Recovery Action Plan
- Broaden our perspective on creating a culture of grace in our groups
- A for men’s and women’s groups questions
Whether you just started a group, are a seasoned group leader, or a church leader trying to grow your groups ministry, this Pure Desire Group Training will equip you to take your group experience to the next level. Register for your group training now!
SW Pure Desire Group Training
October 16-17, 2020
1231 E Pleasant Run Rd, Cedar Hill, TX 75104
Friday, October 16, 2020
6:30 – 9:00 p.m.
Check-in from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 17, 2020
9:00 am – 5:00 p.m.
Lunch break from 12:30-1:30 p.m.
General Admission $99 (through September 15, 2020)
General Admission $129 (September 16 – October 16, 2020)
Student Admission $49 (through September 15, 2020)
Student Admission $69 (September 16 – October 16, 2020)
This discounted admission is for students ages 16-22
When purchasing two or more tickets, the price per General Admission ticket will be reduced by 10%.