Shipping & Returns Policy
- In most cases, orders received after 12:00 pm Pacific Time-(PT) will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders received after 12:00 pm PT on Friday won’t ship until the following Monday or Tuesday (if there is an observed holiday).
- Two-Day, Priority, Express, and Over-Night orders made on Thursday or Friday, do not include Saturday and/or Sunday in the estimated shipping days.
- All Pure Desire domestic orders are mailed via United States Postal Service (USPS) or FedEx.
- International orders are mailed via USPS or FedEx and are solely the responsibility of each carrier.
- Orders are subject to USPS and FedEx rules, regulations, and closures, including holidays; orders are not mailed the Thursday and Friday of the Thanksgiving holiday and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Because USPS and FedEx do not guarantee delivery times, Pure Desire Ministries cannot guarantee delivery times, including Priority, Two-Day, Overnight, and Express Mail services.
- Per USPS guidelines, Media Mail services may take 14 work days, or more, to reach its destination.
- Express Mail and Overnight orders received after 12:00 pm PT will add an additional shipping day.
- Any lost, stolen, damaged, unclaimed, or delayed packages as a result of shipping are not subject for refunds or credits through Pure Desire Ministries. In many cases, claims can be filed with USPS or FedEx for lost, damaged, and delayed parcels. This does not include USPS Media Mail shipping.
- International shipping is not available in every country.
- International shipping fees are generally required when an order reaches the intended country’s customs port.
- Inaccurate address information will cause a delay in shipment.
- To make a return, please contact Pure Desire, Attn. Michael at (503) 558-2594 or email@example.com.
- All returns of merchandise to Pure Desire must be pre-approved or it will be refused and returned.
- A 20% restocking fee,* minimum of $3, will be deducted from the purchase amount.
- We cannot accept returns of opened DVD sets or damaged merchandise, due to shipping or otherwise.
- Most unopened items in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange.
- Exchanges of defective DVD discs can be made within 30 days of purchase.
- The cost of shipping returns are at customer’s expense.
*The restocking fee covers repair costs on returned materials with minor blemishes caused during shipping.